The folks at Bad Lip Reading have released some gems, taking real footage from sports, TV shows and movies and replacing the dialogue with things it looks like the people are saying but aren't. Their annual NFL Bad Lip Reading videos rack up tens of millions of views on YouTube, as have videos of Star Wars characters singing fake lyrics, The Walking Dead, Twilight and more.
The latest video dubs footage of MLB players talking and there are plenty of laugh-out-loud moments to be found.
Some of the highlights:
- "Hurry, I'm holding back a fart."
- "Can y'all give me a piece of that fudge?"
- "I licked a finger wart."
- "Poor Vinny doesn't have any shins!"
- "You found a penny, an old one."