That unboxing video that was leaked and then pulled down was back up Thursday at midnight with all the details on the insanely elaborate reissue of Guns N' Roses first proper album.
Set for a June 29th release and titled Appetite For Destruction: Locked n' Loaded, it's packed with so much that it takes a full two-minutes-and 20-seconds for the clip to scroll through all the features included. It's priced at $999 and it's available for pre-order now on gnrmerch.com.
But before we get to that, it's worth noting that the track-listing reveals some interesting gems, including covers of Elvis Presley's "Heartbreak Hotel," Aerosmith's "Mama Kin" and two different versions of the Rolling Stones' "Jumpin' Jack Flash," as well as two different early versions of "November Rain" from the Sound City Session. One previously unreleased track, "Shadow of Love," produced by Mike Clink, is being released as a single and we have it for you here.
The album will also be available in the less elaborate Super Deluxe Edition (four CDs, one Blu-ray, hardbound book box set) for $179 and the two-CD Deluxe Edition priced at $19.98.
Here are all the details on the Locked n' Loaded Editon:
- It's housed in an embossed faux leather and wood cabinet
- It comes with a "homemade 3-D cross"
- The Super Deluxe Edition comes with a 96-page hardbound book with unreleased photos from Axl's personal archive
- Four CDs with 73 total tracks, including 49 unreleased tracks
- One Blu-ray with new 5.1 surround sound mixes
- Seven 12-inch 180-gram LPs
- The original album expanded into two LPs, including the first album remaster for the analogue tapes
- A limited edition foil slipcase
- A fourth side features a "hologroove hologram."
- One LP is made up of B-sides and EPs.
- One LP features the Live Like a Suicide release
- There's three LPs in the Sound City Sessions n' More, featuring 25 unreleased songs from the 1986 sessions and two unreleased track from the Mike Clink sessions.
- There's also seven seven-inch singles on yellow vinyl, all with picture sleeves
- As well as 12 new illustration lithos that illustrate each song on the album
- Plus a turntable mat, six replica gig flyers, a "Welcome to the Jungle" video invite flyer, a microfiber cleaning cloth, six iron-on stitched logo patches, five metal guitar picks, three replica tickets stubs, five metal band skull lapel pins, a two-inch collectible coin, five buttons, a seven-inch adapter, five metal band skull rings, a USB stick with 24 and 16 bit audio, five never-before seen photos of the band, six temporary tattoos, a litho of Robert Williams's controversial original cover art, two wall posters, a custom bandana with silver metallic ink, a replica '85/'86 concert banner and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Source: GunsNRoses.com and Premiere