Neil Young headlined his ex-bandmate Stephen Stills' fifth annual Light Up the Blues benefit for Autism Speaks at the Dolby Theater in Hollywood on Friday. .
Emceed by event regular Jack Black, the show also offered performances by Judy Collins; The Heartbreakers, in their first appearance on stage since Tom Petty's death; Sheryl Crow; Burt Bacharach; unannounced guest stars Patti Smith and Beck; Stills' son, Chris, and Stills himself, who performed with Collins, The Heartbreakers and Young.
1. Handle With Care (Traveling Wilburys song w. Stephen Stills)
2. Both Sides Now
3. I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty cover w. Stephen Stills)
4. Because the Night (w. Mike Campbell and House Band)
5. "Feels Like A Revolution"
6. "Bohemian Rhapsody" (Queen cover, w. Jack Black)
7. "Dancing With Your Shadow" (w. Burt Bacharach on piano)
8. "Long Way Back" (w. House Band)
9. "Everyday Is a Winding Road" (w. House Band
10. "Guess I'm Doing Fine"
11. "Where It's At" (w. "One Foot in the Grave")
12. "Sugar Mountain" (Neil solo - guitar and piano)
13. "I Am a Child" (Buffalo Springfield song w. Neil solo on acoustic guitar)
14. "Mother Earth" (Natural Anthem) (Neil Young and Crazy Horse song w. Neil solo on pump organ)
15. "Birds" (Neil solo on piano)
16. "Long May You Run" (Stills–Young Band song with Stephen Stills and house band)
17. "For What It's Worth" (Buffalo Springfield song) (with Stephen Stills on lead vocals and house band)
18. "Mr. Soul" (Buffalo Springfield song) (with Stephen Stills and house band)
19. "People Have the Power" (Patti Smith cover with Patti Smith on lead vocals and house band with Mike Campbell)
20. What the World Needs Now Is Love (Burt Bacharach-Hal David cover with Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Burt Bacharach and others)