According to a new survey, here’s a rundown of the most popular “weird sports” in the world:
- Giant pumpkin kayaking -- paddling a giant, hollowed-out pumpkin across a river.
- Mud-pit belly flop -- points for style, of course.
- Bog snorkeling -- swimming through a mud trench while wearing snorkel gear.
- Extreme ironing -- contestants iron clothes everywhere from on mountaintops to lakes … while being pulled behind ski boats.
- Professional gurning -- competitors square off making ugly faces at each other. The ugliest face wins.
Source: BroBible photo credits - Stephen Morton/Getty; Phil Shaw/Wikimedia Commons