Guns N Roses new box set is coming out June 29th and it's titled Appetite For Destruction: Locked n' Loaded. It has a ton of material. It's priced at $999 and it's available for pre-order now on grnmerch.com. Details on the box set further below. One previously unreleased track, "Shadow of your Love," produced by Mike Clink, is being released as a single and here it is....
The album will also be available in the less elaborate Super Deluxe Edition (four CDs, one Blu-ray, hardbound book box set) for $179 and the two-CD Deluxe Edition priced at $19.98.
Here are all the details on the Locked n' Loaded Editon:
- It's housed in an embossed faux leather and wood cabinet
- It comes with a "homemade 3-D cross"
- The Super Deluxe Edition comes with a 96-page hardbound book with unreleased photos from Axl's personal archive
- Four CDs with 73 total tracks, including 49 unreleased tracks
- One Blu-ray with new 5.1 surround sound mixes
- Seven 12-inch 180-gram LPs
- The original album expanded into two LPs, including the first album remaster for the analogue tapes
- A limited edition foil slipcase
- A fourth side features a "hologroove hologram."
- One LP is made up of B-sides and EPs.
- One LP features the Live Like a Suicide release
- There's three LPs in the Sound City Sessions n' More, featuring 25 unreleased songs from the 1986 sessions and two unreleased track from the Mike Clink sessions.
- There's also seven seven-inch singles on yellow vinyl, all with picture sleeves
- As well as 12 new illustration lithos that illustrate each song on the album
- Plus a turntable mat, six replica gig flyers, a "Welcome to the Jungle" video invite flyer, a microfiber cleaning cloth, six iron-on stitched logo patches, five metal guitar picks, three replica tickets stubs, five metal band skull lapel pins, a two-inch collectible coin, five buttons, a seven-inch adapter, five metal band skull rings, a USB stick with 24 and 16 bit audio, five never-before seen photos of the band, six temporary tattoos, a litho of Robert Williams's controversial original cover art, two wall posters, a custom bandana with silver metallic ink, a replica '85/'86 concert banner and a numbered certificate of authenticity.