(Parkville, MO) -- Security video inside a Kansas City-area home shows the family dog turning on the kitchen stove and starting a fire.
The fire Friday in a Kansas City suburb severely damaged the house.
Video shows one of the family's two dogs stepping on the stove top touch panels and turning on the burner under a pan with grease in it. A fire official said the grease explodes into fire about eight minutes after the dog turned on the burner.
Firefighters rescued the dogs but the kitchen is a total loss.
Source: NY Post