A Dunkin' Donuts Closes from Fire, Local Residents Lose Their Minds (VIDEO)

A Dunkin' Donuts in central Pennsylvania was shut down after a teenager lit a paper towel dispenser on fire in the bathroom that spread to the rest of the restaurant. A local news channel ran a story on the incident and interviewed local residents reacting to the news. And judging by the reactions of the people they showed on the air, it seems like there isn't a whole lot going on in Shamokin.

Alba Wehr says she's being forced to go to a Turkey Hill where the "dough-nits" are terrible. 

Dutch Smith says he's a daily customer at the Dunkin' and often goes there to deal with his legal matters with an attorney.

Edna Faust says she'll be mad if it doesn't reopen, more-so for her friends who like to hang out there.

Thankfully for the entire town of Shamokin, the Dunkin' Donuts reopened two weeks after the fire.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content