We are located at the campus of The Washington Adventist Hospital in Takoma Park. We also have a satellite office on Wisconsin Avenue in Bethesda, Maryland.
The Heart Center provides outpatient services in cardiovascular disease. We offer clinical and non invasive diagnostic techniques for evaluation and management of cardiovascular problems. Because of the ever increasing incidence of serious side effects of pharmaceutical drugs including cholesterol drugs (statins), we at The Heart Center combine state-of-the-art contemporary medicine and science-based alternative natural resources.
Cardiovascular disease remains the number one killer in the United States. We place major emphasis on prevention, early diagnosis and optimum non invasive medical management of cardiovascular problems.
Phone: (301) 891-1066
The risk factors:
• High Cholesterol
• Cigarette smoking
• Family history
• Gender and age, males in general, females after menopause.
• The ever increasing stress factor
2) They help maintain a healthy heart and brain function.
Whiz Kids DHA
1) Improves child's behavioral and mental performance
2) Chewable gummy tastes great
3) DHA is a necessary component of development of the brain and retina during childhood
Red Yeast Rice
1) Safe and Natural alternative to Cholesterol drugs like Lipitor and Crestor
2) Manages good, bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels
3) 100% organic- used by the Chinese for over 1000 years
Delta Pro ® - Vitamin E Compound
1) Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and blood pressure
2) Improves good cholesterol levels (HDL)
3) Powerful antioxidants
1) Improves multiple systems and cell function
2) Decreases chance of heart failure, stoke and prevents diabetes
3) 60% of adult US adult population is deficient in Vitamin D
- low levels double risk of major cardiac events